Company: Jungle Scout
Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
Are you passionate about helping customers and entrepreneurs be successful?
Do you have a strong analytical mind with a thirst for solving puzzles and uncovering hidden issues?
Do you have experience with Amazon’s Seller Central platform?
Do you love knowing that your work is empowering entrepreneurs, delivering value to your customers, and smashing out goals with the #dreamteam— all in the same day?
Amazing, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to be successful Amazon sellers. We work hard, keep it real and do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading tools, education and content.
Now we’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to join the team and help our customers answer some of their more advanced “selling on Amazon” questions. After product training, the CSR will be a primary subject matter expert for not only the Jungle Scout products but the Seller Central platform as well. This person will report to the Customer Support Manager.
- Option 1: 4AM – 1PM CST on Thursday – Monday
- Option 2: 6AM – 3PM CST on Wednesday – Sunday
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in please read on!
What you’ll do:
- Answer questions. You’ll be answering customer questions as quickly and succinctly as possible. You’ve never met a question you couldn’t find an answer for.
- Communicate with customers. You’ll be on the front-lines of the customer experience; interacting with customers using email, chat, occasional video calls, Facebook/Instagram and more!
- Love our customers. We love our customers, a lot. They put their trust in us to help grow their business and we take that responsibility seriously. You’ll keep customers happy and make sure they get the most from their purchase.
- Product expert. You’ll know your way around our products with your eyes closed. You’ll learn and master the use of Jungle Scout products quickly, and be excited to show a customer how it’s done!
- Inbox management. We like to set goals (and smash them). You’ll be responsible for meeting all company and department-specific targets for support inboxes.
Who you are:
- Experienced. You’ve worked in customer service before (ideally for 2+ years) and are comfortable engaging with customers.
- Knowledgeable. You’ve worked inside of Amazon’s Seller Central platform and know the ins and outs of the platform and speak the Amazon FBA language.
- Self Starter. You are self-motivated, independent and always ready to bring a positive attitude on a daily basis.
- Polished communicator. You are a strong, polished communicator in English capable of engaging with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Empathetic. You are an empathetic individual with a customer-first mindset.
- Team player. You are a team player passionate about continuing to advance the Customer Success department of Jungle Scout.
- Organized. You have a to-do list for your to-do list. You’re well versed in productivity tracking tools, hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
- High attention to detail. Small things don’t go unnoticed with you.
- Analytical. CSRs need strong analytical skills to determine customer needs and to provide solutions to difficult requests.
You get bonus points if you are…
- A Remote Worker. You’ve worked remotely before and already have a dedicated workspace.
- An Amazon Seller. You not only understand Seller Central – you’ve sold there!
- Social. In addition to answering customer support emails, you also have experience with live chat Social media support.
About Jungle Scout:
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one tool for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have a remote-first culture with employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin TX, Vancouver BC and Shenzhen China. We believe team members should have the opportunity to choose the work environment that works best for them. Team members have the option of working from home, at one of our hub offices, or from a co-working space.
Source: Remote Global, Jungle Scout