Why work for us:
RBI’s Global Production team performs critical functions for some of RBI’s leading brands including ICIS, Cirium & Estates Gazette. With offices in London, Houston, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Singapore, the team is responsible for design and layout, copy editing, translation and digital production across our various brands.
As part of a team restructure, Global Production is looking for two leaders – one in the in the UK and one in the US – to lead the copy editing team in each region. The successful candidates will report to the Global Head of Copy Editing and will help drive forward the team’s strategic vision and position the team for future digital initiatives as well as being responsible for ensuring that content standards are met for quality and compliance.
Job Title: Senior Copy Editor, Manager
- Own the day-to-day operations of the region’s copy editing team in particular by maintaining a flexible resourcing plan to ensure sufficient resources are available to meet the changing requirements of the team/business
- Keep the wider business fully informed in a timely and candid manner of the conduct of the day-to-day operations towards the achievement of established goals and of all material deviations from the goals or objectives and policies established
- Work across the business with copy editors/editors and other stakeholders to ensure that content is clean, concise and accurate; ensure deadlines are met and the compliance workflow is maintained to a uniform set of standards
- Collaborate with editorial staff to constantly improve the overall quality of our products. Provide your expertise to instigate any required changes on copy flow, layout and production processes in line with overall business objectives
- Nurture and mentor your team and ensure continuous improvement of copy editing skills within the copy editing team. Encourage a culture of continuous feedback, learning and in-role development.